Tuesday, May 11, 2010

No Change this Transfer! Pictures!

Tuesday May 11, 2010

Hermana Kusilek and Hermana Dunford



So yeah, this transfer will be my first transfer without change. My companion and I will be staying in Pergamino together! I am so excited. but they did take the other sisters out and so our area seriously just tripled in size. and now since we haven´t worked in four days because my cp has been sick, we have a lot TO DO.
Thats ok, we are really excited. We set a lot of goals this morning for companion study to be able to be a lot better, this transfer, we are looking at it as a great opportunity to be better than last transfer. my comp is also very excited to be with me when i get my package. haha.
ps it came, i will get it tomorrow or friday. booyah i am so excited!!!
ok so there isn´t much to say i am just going to send fotos ahora.
this is weird, i have never not had a change before! welp its pretty great though and its for a reason. until next week. thanks for the phone call, it was so great to hear everyone. i love you guys so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment