Wednesday, October 27, 2010

White Washing Parana

Tuesday Sept 14, 2010
well, chau to the grand ol city of rosario. I am going with la Hermana Espinoza to Parana en Entre Rios. We are doing a white wash. I am already getting tired of writing those two words. haha. Its a little sad though because we are getting whitewashed here as well. We finally had the time to really get the work going. I mean- Fabian is getting baptized on Saturday! but i think its due to the fact that i was robbed and all the nice parts were taken out in the ward limit change. i really hope that now that elders are coming it doesnt change any of that. it was tough to say goodbye to that family. they really are super great and we got really close with them. Fabian even cried! but he is definitely prepared to be baptized. Mirian unfortunately says she does not feel ready for this Saturday, but i know she will get there soon. On sunday lisandro, mirian, estefania, and fabian all came on their own! it was really tight. Lisandro still says there is no way he is going to get married but, i know their hearts will soften with time. I have already seen so many changes in this family. its been a big blessing for me to have been able to meet them.
well. This last week was the special sisters conference. It was just the day but it was really fun to see all the sisters. I really have learned to love so many people. I also love President and Hermana Villalba. I love being able to joke around with them. Its fun heehee. we watched errand of angels. it seemed a little fakey fakey to me. but hey, everybody, ive come to learn, has quite a different mission experience. so hey, maybe someone´s really was like that.
Ok. I know this is the true church of Jesus Christ. He is our Savior. I know that, because I have personally seen the effects of the Atonement in my onw life. I also know that God is my Father in Heaven and that I can talk to Him and He hears me.
I love you all, I love this church. Bye!
Sister Dunford

No comments:

Post a Comment